Discussion of Phil 4:8-13
The mind and the heart are connected. How can you love God, if you never think about him till you need him?
– How can we live as Christians who interact with the world around us, yet think only about what is good, true, lovely, honorable and commendable?
– What are some very practical ways we can live that out?
– How does the way we focus our minds relates to our hearts?
– How does regular Worship attendance help with directing our minds and tuning our hearts?
– Why is community so important?