K-Group Questions — Jan. 28
Jim shared on the “Value of Mission” at BCC this morning:
* What first comes to mind when you hear the word “mission” ?
* What is the mission of God?
* Who participates in the mission of God?
* How can followers of Jesus join the already-ongoing mission of God?
* Name three tangible ways to participate in God’s mission here in Bismarck, North Dakota?
* Jim mentioned that our culture is “post-Christendom,” do you agree with this statement? If not, why? And if so, how does is help humans in participating in God’s already-ongoing mission?
* Is their any relief that God is control and sovereign over all things when it comes to mission? Do you think this understanding leads people to apathy or gratitude?