K-Group Discussion from Daniel 1
Our text this week is Daniel Chapter 1, where we learn that God’s sovereign and loving hand can be trusted because he is actively involved even in the greatest struggles.
– What must it have been like for Daniel to know God had (verse 2 – given the king over to Nebuchadnezzar) and yet still trust him?
– what does it make you feel to say “God was present in your deepest pain”?
– how has God’s grace been present in a struggle that you have endured?
– When you consider that wisdom is “skill in the art of Godly living” it would seem to be something we might want. How does it feel that this may be given over a long period of time?
– how does this affect how we should live right now, even if we may feel that we are “lacking wisdom”?