Fall, 2012 Klein Mexico Mission Update
– We are looking forward to a season where facility replacement is not the major focus. We also give praise that the building project established and deepened relationships.
– Our core group appears to all be coming back intact.
– We are living in our restored home in N. D. with major landscaping work in currently in process.
– A community fundraiser again for our service projects and we want to have community cultural awareness classes again since they were a big hit last winter.
– That the Lord would bring a number of guests through the door, and that those guests become devoted followers of Jesus.
– Women’s breakfasts, prayer paths, other activities
– Pastor Tom Ovington, a close friend of the church, who is currently ministering with Samaritan’s Purse in Bolivia.
– Safe travel (around Nov. 1st) and a minimum of time-consuming and stress producing red tape issues.
Recent and upcoming expenses include: more hymnals, Spanish/English Bibles, sound system monitor, stands and chords, new import sticker for our transportation, religious worker visa costs, more and better church-facility storage, and as always, the community service projects.
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT! Ron and Nancy Klein