Discuss what it means to work out your salvation
Discussion from Phil 2:12-13
– What is wrong with this statement – “salvation refers only to your eternal destination” ?
– Why is it important for us as growing Christians to understand that salvation is more than that?
– How is obedience (the big word – sanctification means “growing in holiness”) an important part of our salvation?
– How does God’s ongoing work in us, help us to become more “sanctified”?
– what do you think of this statement – “our sanctification is 100% our responsibility and 100% God’s responsibility” ?