Discuss Friendship Phil 2:19-30
Timothy and Epaphroditus were great friends of Paul, we see their friendship in this text and we learn a little bit about friendship from them.
– Why do you think God said it was “not good for man to be alone”?
– In what ways does friendship improve a life?
– Do you believe that most people are dissatisfied?
– How can Christ Satisfy us? What does that even mean?
– Can you think of a time that a common mission helped to develop a friendship?
– Why do you think working together toward a goal is good for friendship?
– Why don’t we do it more?