Make plans to join us for this Sunday service!
9:00a – 9:50a- Family Fellowship Coffee Corner time in the Commons Area. Come early to have coffee and fellowship with others. No food will be served this Sunday, July 3rd.
10:00a – Service Time.
Pastor Jared Lee will be sharing the message this Sunday.
The nursery will be open this Sunday.
Kids Church is for ages 3 to Kindergarten. They will be dismissed before the sermon. Kids will need to be checked in at the Kids Sign Up desk.
Adult classes are taking a break during the Summer months. They will resume again in the Fall.
No Wednesday Night Activities until September.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- July 3 – Strasburg Reformed Church is celebrating their 100th Anniversary. Meal is at 12:00 at the Blue Room Hall. The service times are 10:00a and 2:00p. Pastor DeVries will be there. He is the church planter for Bismarck Community Church. We are all invited to attend.
- July 21 – 29 – Jemo Trip
- August 15 – 17 – Backyard Bible School. Consider being a host site and inviting kids from your neighborhood in your backyard. If you are interested in being a host, contact Ashlee@bismarckcc.org.
- August 15 – 17 – In Bismarck For Good. Middle School service week. Students will be helping out with the Backyard Bible School and helping out at various locations around the community.
- August 21 – McDowell Dam service at 10:00a. Join us for an outdoor service. There will be NO service at the church.
- August 21 – Water Baptism at McDowell Dam during the service. If you are interested in being baptized, contact Pastor Jared or call the church office at 223-3304.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- We are looking for volunteers to prepare and serve food and coffee during our Sunday morning Coffee Corner time. You could do this alone or ask a friend to join you in preparing and serving. If you are interested in this or need more information, contact Heidi B at 471-1970 or the church office 223-3304.
- Volunteer needed – BCC is looking for a volunteer to write a bio of all the consistory members to put on our web page. Contact Jared if you are interested in doing this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Marcia at 859-893-4517 if you would like more information or would like to help.
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Coffee can also be purchased at Bismarck Community Church at our Missions Table. Click Here.
- Pray for members who are ill or recovering from surgery. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo. Read Ron’s recent news here.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.