Make plans to join us for this Sunday service! Two service times are 9:15a and 11:00a.
9:15a – First service begins.
10:15a – 10:45a Coffee Corner in the Commons Area. Stay and enjoy the food and coffee and visit with one another.
11:00a – Second service begins.
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday during both services.
The nursery will be open and staffed this Sunday.
Kids Church at 11:00a (during the second service) is for children age 3 to 5th grade. They will be attending during the entire service. Please sign your kids in at the Kids Check In Area in the foyer.
Adult classes at 11:00a.
Brent – Men’s Group – “To Be Told” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in a downstairs classroom.
Lyra – Women’s Group studying “To Be Told” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in the Ignition Room downstairs.
Kris – Parenting class studying the book “How Children Raise Parents” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in the Commons Area.
Bruce and Kasey – “Prodigal God” by Tim Keller. This is open to everyone. Meet in the Conference Room.
Wednesday Night Activities for October 26th.
* Meal @ 5:30p. The menu is Sloppy Joes.
* 6:00p – 7:30p – Activities for kids age 3 years to 12th grade.
* K Group at 6:00p – contact Kathy or Ken @ email@example.com for more details.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- November 15 – Mitten Sewing Ministry will be meeting at 6:00 to 8:00p in the Commons Area. Mittens will be sewn and donated to Ministry On The Margins. Contact Mary at 751-6924 for more information.
- November 18 – Keenagers Potluck is at 6:00p in the Commons Area. This is a get together for anyone who is 55 and up. Contact Dennis @ 226-4507 for more information.
- November 19 – Vendor Show and Bake Sale at BCC from 10:00a to 2:00p. If you would like to donate baked goods for the bake sale, bring the goodies to the church by 6:00p Friday the 18th. Have them marked as to what they are in packages of 6 or 12. If you would like to have a table at the Vendor Show, contact Heidi at 471-1970.
- November 22 – Thanksgiving Meal at Myhre School from 6:00 to 7:30. We are looking for volunteers to bring food, serve food and eat with the families. Contact the church 223-3304 or Ashlee@Bismarckcc.org for more information.
- November 23 – No Wednesday night activities.
- December 4 – Congregational Meeting between the two services (10:00-10:45). We will be electing new Elders and Deacons.
- December 16 – Giving Day Sale at Myhre School at 9:00a. We are looking for volunteers to wrap Christmas gifts for the students after they have picked out gifts to give to their family. Contact the church (223-3304) if you are interested in doing this.
- December 24 – Christmas Eve Service at 5:00p. Invited friends and family.
- December 25 – Christmas Day – One service only at 11:00a.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- Be sure to sign up for K groups on Sunday or call the church office (223-3304) to let us know you are interested. Groups will be put together to share a meal, share prayer needs and have a brief discussion of a Biblical content. Day and place can be decided in the group. This is a fun and excellent way to develop friendships that can encourage us to grow and share together. I highly recommend joining one!
- Volunteer needed – BCC is looking for a volunteer to write a bio of all the consistory members to put on our web page. Contact Jared if you are interested in doing this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Get It Done Some Day Quilt Club are meeting Sunday, Sept 18 from 1:00p to 5:00p and every third Sunday of the month in the Commons Area. For more information, contact Marilyn at 701-471-9720.
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter. Contact Jeff at email@example.com or call the church office if you are interested – 223-3304.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Marcia at 859-893-4517 if you would like more information or would like to help.
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list, they urgently need our support because two federal grants have been cut this year. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Coffee can also be purchased at Bismarck Community Church at our Missions Table. Click Here.
- Pray for members who are ill or recovering from surgery. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo. Read Ron’s recent news here.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.