Join us this Sunday (08/30) at 10:00a.
OUR SUMMER SERVICE TIME is 10:00a!
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
This Sunday is Stewardship Sunday – we will have tables set up in the FLC representing our church ministries. Prayerfully consider where you want to share your time and talents with.
The nursery will be open and staffed.
No Summer Kids Church during the month of August.
Wednesday Night Activities will resume on September 23rd.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- God, You and the Church – a Guide for Growing Disciples. Discipleship training continues Saturday, September 12th at 9:30a. The topic on that day is God. There will be books to read and videos that will help you grow and learn. If you are interested in joining, contact Pastor Jared.
- August 30 – Stewardship Sunday – tables will be set up in the Family Life Center for sign up opportunities to help in a ministry that you would like to serve.
- September 13 – Homecoming Sunday and Community Meal following the service.
- September 16 – Papa’s Pumpkin Patch from 6:00 to 8:00p. Join us for food, fun and fellowship. Tickets to be purchased for this event will be available at the information desk at the price of $3.00. If you would like to help in any way, contact Sharon@bismarckcc.org.
- September 18 – Keenagers at 6:00. Potluck for anyone 55 and older.
- September 20 – Back to two service times: 9:15 and 11:00a.
- September 26 – CPR classes will be available in the Family Life Center. Watch for sign up sheets and time.
Opportunities for Service:
- Sunday morning prayer time is from 9:30 – 10:00a and 10 minutes after the service in the Conference Room. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Come to the church at 9:40a to learn important things going on and find out how you can help welcome people to our services!
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for the start of a new school year. Pray for the teachers and students that all will be excited and looking forward to the year ahead.
- Pray for members who are recovering from surgery.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.