Join us this Sunday (03/28) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00a!
It is Palm Sunday!
Pastor Jared will be sharing a message this Sunday.
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee)
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begin
- The nursery will be staffed during the services.
No Wednesday Night Activities on April 1! They will resume again on April 8. Attend the video series Bible Study called “Unstuck”.
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Menu for Wednesday meals:
- April 1 – No Wednesday Activities or meal
- April 8 – Taco in a Bag
- April 15 – Shredded beef sandwich w/ lettuce, chips and pickles
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- April 8 & 15 - Video Series starting at 6:00p in the Commons Area. The series is called “Unstuck.” This Bible study will motivate us to move forward in loving and serving those around us. It speaks to our own suffering as well as that of others and helps us to learn to be people of hope in a hurting world.
- April 3 – Good Friday Service at 6:00p. Communion will be served.
- April 5 – Easter Resurrection Service at 10:00am. Note the time change and one service. Make plans to attend and invite your entire family.
- April 10 – Keenagers will be meeting in the Commons Area at 6:00p.
- April 12 – “For the Life of the World” film series will be offered again during the second service. Meet in the Commons Area at 11:00a. This is a 7 week film series that examines “What is our salvation actually for?”.
- April 12 – Join us for Next Steps after the second service. Are you new here? Come to Next Steps and get to know more about the mission, vision and leadership of BCC. Find out how to get connected with others in small groups. Pizza will be served. Please let Pastor Jared know if you are coming and if you need childcare.
- April 17 - Ladies Night from 6:30 – 9:00p in the Commons Area. Join us for dessert, worship and conversations about the topic of friendship and mentoring. If you need childcare contact Lyra at email@example.com to RSVP the number of children and their ages that you are bringing.
BCC 20/30: 20/30 something’s will meet 1st Saturday every month. Contact Kris for more information.
Opportunities for Service:
- BCC is gathering the following items for the Jemo Children: Trail size (or hotel size) of shampoo, soap, hand sanitizers and lotion. Also collection baby wipes, toothbrushes, socks, washcloths, nail clippers, lip balm, nail polish, combs or hair picks, crayons, coloring books, temporary tattoos, ponytail holders, headbands, tweezers, band-aids, boxcars or anything “small” that the kids might enjoy. Bring the items to church and drip in the bucket located in the foyer.
- We are looking for a coordinator to facilitate a prayer time on Sundays between 9:15a – 12:00p in the conference room. A prayer guide and devotional materials will be available. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering or donating items that they are in need of, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.