Join us for Sunday service on May 29nd at 9:15a and 11:00a!
9:15a – First service begins.
10:15a-10:45a Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee). Coffee Corner has now moved to the Commons Area.
11:00a – Second service begins.
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
The nursery will be open but not staffed this Sunday.
Kids Church during the entire second service is for ages 3 to 5th grade. Kids will need to be checked in at the Kids Sign Up desk at 10:45a.
Adult classes that are offered Sunday morning at 11:00a.
3) Lyra – Women of the Word by Jen Wilken – Learn how to read and understand the word of God and connect with other women in community. Meet in the Ignition Room (downstairs).
No Wednesday Night Activities until September.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- May 29 – Communion will be served during both services.
- June 5 – First Sunday of our combined service at 10:00a. This is the our Summer Service Time and we will only have one service. We will also have a potluck meal following the service that day. If your last name starts with the letter A-L, bring a side dish or dessert; M-Z, bring a main dish.
- June 5 – Concert by Mark Kroos at 7:00p in the Family Life Center. He is a great guitarist and is know for playing the double neck guitar. Check him out at www.markkroos.com. Free will offering will be taken at the concert.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- Volunteer needed – BCC is looking for a volunteer to write a bio of all the consistory members to put on our web page. Contact Jared if you are interested in doing this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the first and second service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Marcia at 859-893-4517 if you would like more information or would like to help.
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Coffee can also be purchased at Bismarck Community Church at our Missions Table. Click Here.
- Pray for members who are ill or recovering from surgery. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.