Join us this Sunday (10/04) at 9:15a or 11:00a
9:15a – First service begins.
10:15a – 10:45a Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee).
11:00a – Second service begins. There will be a wedding ceremony at 11:45. Join Jeanpierre and Jolie for this celebration!
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
The nursery will be open and staffed during both services.
Kids Church for ages 3 to Kindergarten will be dismissed during the first service. During the second service, kids ages 3 to 5th grade will have Kids Church during the entire hour. Sign up your kids at the Kids Sign Up Table (Information desk).
Four adult classes will be offered Sunday morning.
1) Kasey – Discipleship Bible Study 9:15A – in the Commons Area.
2) Zach and Leah – “Making Room” by Christine D Pohl (Recovering Hospitality as a Christian Tradition) 11:00a – in the Commons Area.
3) Brent – Men’s Group 11:00a – in Room 102 (downstairs).
4) Lyra – Women of the Word 11:00a – in the Ignition Room (downstairs).
Wednesday Night Activities
Meal is at 5:30p
Menu this week is Mac & Cheese, hotdogs, carrots and cookies.
Children’s Ministries and Student Ministries is from 6:00p to 7:30p.
Adult Classes are from 6:00p to 7:30p.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- October 8 – Sewing Group is starting on Thursday, October 8th in the Commons Area. If you have a love for sewing, knitting or crocheting, attend at 6:00p to make mittens and hats that will be distributed in the community by students at BCC. Contact Mary at 218-434-0444 for more information on what to bring.
- October 10 – God, You and the Church – a Guide for Growing Disciples. Discipleship training continues that Saturday at 9:30a. There will be books to read and videos that will help you grow and learn. If you are interested, contact Pastor Jared.
- October 16 – Keenagers Potluck at 6:00p. Contact Dennis at 226-4507 for more information.
- October 17 – Men’s Group on Saturday at 9:00a. All men are welcome to attend.
- October 17 – Reclaim service will be at 5:00p on Saturday in the Commons Area.
- October 31 – Trunk or Treat – at 2:00 – 5:00p in the parking lot east of Myhre School. Bring a vehicle of any kind decorated and greet kids while passing out candy. Come dressed in your fun costume and join in the fun! We need candy brought to the church and dropped off in the orange containers!
- November 21 – Jemo Vendor Show in the Family Life Center from 10:00a to 2:00p. Along with the vending tables, there will also be a bake sale and concessions. Mark it on your calendar now.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the first and second service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for the start of a new school year. Pray for the teachers and students that all will be excited and looking forward to the year ahead.
- Pray for members who are recovering from surgery.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.