Join us this Sunday (9/28) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00!
- Here is the timetable for the morning
- 8:00a – Worship Team Meets
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begins
- This Sunday Pastor Jared will be sharing the message.
- The nursery will be staffed during the service.
Wednesday 10/1 Programs for all ages.
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- The online Bible study has begun. This group is studying the Book of James. The book is James, Faith That Works by Andrew and Phyllis Peau, and the Wiersbe Bible study. If you would like to join us, you can subscribe at this address. It is on our secure server. http://www.4-8connection.com/
- September 26 – Keenagers meet at 6:00p in the Commons Area for a potluck meal. Will be celebrating July, August and September birthdays.
- October 16 – Missional Community Night! Save this date! Watch for details for this fun filled family night!
- October 31 – Trunk or Treat. We need you, your trunk and candy. We are accepting donations of candy which can be brought to the church.
Women’s Small Groups for you to attend!
Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend – Sunday evenings 6:30p – 8:00p at Claudette’s home. Contact Claudette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh – Monday evenings 7:00p – 8:30p at Ashlee’s home. Contact Ashlee at email@example.com.
Opportunities for Service:
- A single mom in our church needs childcare Thursday mornings from 6:30 – 8:15 for two children in her home. If you are able to help with this, please let pastor Jared know. Jared@bismarckcommunitychurch.com he will get you in touch and provide more details.
- If you would like to provide a meal for Terry Krenz while she is going through treatments, contact Jen at 955-4482 or this website.
- Also meals are requested for Diana Bales as she too is going through treatments. Contact Yvonne at 223-3083.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Greeters needed. Would you like to be a part of the team to help make people feel welcome to BCC? With two services starting September 14th, more greeters are needed. If you would like to volunteer or have any questions, please contact Marie.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Myhre Mentors - Interested in mentoring a kid by becoming a Big Brothers/Big Sisters at Myhre Elementary? Email BCC
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering, contact Marie. Call 391-4205 or Contact Marie
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Young Lives - This is a ministry of Young Life that is focused on mentoring parents of teens in Bismarck high schools. Contact Kaye.
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for the family of Ken Jose.
- Pray for those who are going through treatment for cancer. Pray that God would give them strength as they are being treated.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church.
- Pray for the students and teachers who have started the new school year.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they get settled into their new Mandan building.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the mighty power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully and completely.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@BismarckCommunityChurch.com by noon each Tuesday.