Join us this Sunday (04/26) at 9:15a or 11:00a.
Pastor Jared will be sharing a message this Sunday.
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee)
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begin
- The nursery will be open and staffed during both services.
Wednesday Night Activities on April 29!
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Menu for Wednesday meals:
- April 29 – Pizza
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- “For the Life of the World” film series will be offered again during the second service. Meet in the Commons Area at 11:00a. This is a 7 week film series that examines “What is our salvation actually for?”
- Keenagers Potluck – Friday, May 15 at 6:00p. If you are 55 and up and would like to attend, contact Dennis at email@example.com for more details.
- Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting – Outreach Ministry – Saturday, May 16 from 9:00a to 2:00p. This group will meet once a month in the Commons Area to make mittens and hats, pray for them to find good homes and enjoy fellowship. The group will be partnering with the youth for distribution of items. Things to bring to the event are: sewing machine, needles and/or hooks, fleece (two complementary colors) or yarn, scissors and pins. Donations of fleece (two complementary colors) and yarn of any weight or kind would be appreciated. Contact Mary at 218-434-0444 with any questions.
Opportunities for Service:
- Care Packages for Unsponsored Children at Jemo – We would like every child to receive a care package at Jemo during the mission trip on June 8. If you would be willing to donate a care package or make a monetary donation ($25) for the purchase of the items, that would be greatly appreciated. Care packages or monetary donations are needed by May 17. Checks can be made out to BCC and put in the collection plate. Drop off the packages at the information desk. Any questions, call Donna at 223-6537 or Sherry at 224-8276.
- BCC has a family in need of a lap top computer and four backpacks (one for the mother who is attending classes and for her three sons who are new to this area). Please include pens, pencils, eraser, and notebooks in the backpacks.
- Be a greeter! Come to the church at 8:45a to learn important things going on and find out how you can help welcome people to our services!
- BCC is gathering the following items for the Jemo Children: Trail size (or hotel size) of shampoo, soap, hand sanitizers and lotion. Also collection baby wipes, toothbrushes, socks, washcloths, nail clippers, lip balm, nail polish, combs or hair picks, crayons, coloring books, temporary tattoos, ponytail holders, headbands, tweezers, band-aids, boxcars or anything “small” that the kids might enjoy. Bring the items to church and drip in the bucket located in the foyer.
- We are looking for a coordinator to facilitate a prayer time on Sundays between 9:15a – 12:00p in the conference room. A prayer guide and devotional materials will be available. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items that they are in need of, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for the team that is going on the mission trip to Jemo on June 8.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.