Join us this Sunday (02/01) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00a!
Pastor Jared will be sharing a message this Sunday.
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee)
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begin
- The nursery will be staffed during the services.
Wednesday programs February 4th - For the Life of the World, Letters to the Exiles video series!
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Menu for Wednesday meals:
- February 4 – Chicken Alfredo
- February 11 – Soup
- February 18 – Lasagna Hotdish
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- February 7 – 20/30 – Meet at the Eagles Club in Mandan to support a benefit for BCC member Terry Krenz. 8:30p – 12:00a for a 80′s dance. Costs is $10. Contact Kris 517-215-9538.
- February 8 – Next Steps, meet with Pastor Jared to learn more about BCC after the 2nd church service. Contact Pastor Jared if interested in attending.
- February 20 – Keenagers – Potluck at 6:00 in the Commons Area. Submit a baby photo to Dennis before the event.
- March 11 – Missional Community Night – Watch for details on the upcoming sledding evening for everyone!
Women’s Small Groups for you to attend! The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh – Monday evenings 7:00p – 8:30p at Ashlee’s home. Contact Ashlee.
BCC 20/30: 20/30 something’s will meet 1st Saturday every month. Contact Kris for more information.
Opportunities for Service:
- Benefit for Terry Krenz on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at the Mandan Eagles Club. Bake sale & sloppy joe meal is from 4:00 to 7:00p, silent auction 6:00 to 7:00p, live auction 7:00 to 7:30p and 80′s dance is at 8:00p until closing with a $10.00 admittance cost for the dance. BCC has been asked to head the bake sale. If you are willing to bake for this, contact Corrie Mayher for details on the baked goodies at corrie.mayher
@doosan.com. The bars should be 3 x 3 and cookies should be about a Tbsp of dough. Bring the items to the church by Wednesday, February 4th. Also looking for items for the Silent Auction.
- We are looking for a coordinator to facilitate a prayer time on Sundays between 9:15a – 12:00p in the conference room. A prayer guide and devotional materials will be available. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering, contact Marie. Call 391-4205 or Contact Marie
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.