Join us this Sunday (11/30) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00a!
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee)
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begins
- This Sunday Kris Heiple will be sharing the message.
- The nursery will be staffed during the services.
Wednesday 11/26 - No Wednesday program this week – Happy Thanksgiving
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Menu for Wednesday meals:
- December 3 – Taco in a Bag
- December 10 – No Wednesday activities
- December 17 – Meatballs with mashed potatoes and gravy
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- December 10 at 6:30p – Caroling in the Community. Watch for details as to the various locations. This is an indoor event. Contact Ashlee if you are interested.
- December 19 – Keenagers meet.
- December 21 – Children’s Christmas Program during the second service. Invite family and friends to attend.
Women’s Small Groups for you to attend! The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh – Monday evenings 7:00p – 8:30p at Ashlee’s home. Contact Ashlee.
BCC 20/30: 20/30 something’s will meet 1st Saturday every month. The next get together is scheduled for Saturday, December 6. Contact Kris for more information.
Opportunities for Service:
- BCC is collecting Christmas Baskets for Freedom Fellowship. The baskets consisted of boxes of stuffing and mashed potatoes, canned gravy, 2 cans of veggies, a can of cranberries, a can of fruit, and a box or bag of cookies. And maybe a can opener. Place all the the items in a tinfoil roaster. Also include a Christmas card with a note of blessing. If you could also include a $10 donation to cover the cost of a turkey, that would be great. Bring them to the church by December 21st .
- We are looking for volunteers to help out at the Jeannette Myhre quarter sale on Friday, December 19th. This involves wrapping gifts for the children to take home to their families after they have purchased items for a quarter. This is really a great way to connect with the kids and teachers in that school. It is fun to see the faces of the excited kids as they get their gifts wrapped. For more details, please message Pam Van Beek, text 701-400-2466 or email at email@example.com. If you would like to donate new or gently used items for the quarter sale, bring them to the church by Sunday, December 14th.
- BCC would also like to show support to the Myhre staff by providing them with baked goodies or treats during the quarter sale. If you would like to bake something for them, contact Pan Van Beek text 701-400-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Have the goodies to the church kitchen by Sunday, December 14th.
- We have a single young mother who just gave birth to a baby and also has six other young children. She is in need financially and would greatly appreciate meals. She has been attending BCC and has brought all her children here. We know that is no small task. She also attends school at UTTC. If you would like to help her out, please contact Lyra at 595-6076 for a meal schedule and other ways to help.
- Welcome House is reopening and they have an urgent needs list of items they need. Check out the information desk for a list of items and when and where to drop them off.
- We are looking for a coordinator to facilitate a prayer time on Sundays between 9:15a – 12:00p in the conference room. A prayer guide and devotional materials will be available. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
- If you would like to provide a meal for Terry Krenz while she is going through treatments, contact Jen at 955-4482 or this website.
- Also meals are requested for Diana Bales as she too is going through treatments. Contact Yvonne at 223-3083.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Myhre Mentors - Interested in mentoring a kid by becoming a Big Brothers/Big Sisters at Myhre Elementary? Email BCC
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering, contact Marie. Call 391-4205 or Contact Marie
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for those traveling this Thanksgiving season.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for students and teachers, that this school year would be great for all.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@BismarckCommunityChurch.com by noon each Tuesday.