Join us this Sunday (10/19) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00a!
- 8:00a – Worship Team Meets
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begins
- This Sunday Pastor Jared will be sharing the message.
- The nursery will be staffed during the services.
Wednesday 10/22 Programs for all ages.
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- October 31 – Trunk or Treat at 5:30 to 7:30pm at Jeannette Myhre parking lot. We need you, your trunk and candy. We are accepting bags of candy or monetary donations which can be brought to the church. Please call or email the church if you want to provide your car, truck or construction vehicle! The more we get, the better! This is our way of visiting and sharing Christ with the community.
- November 2 – “Next Steps” pizza lunch with Pastor Jared for those who wish to get to know more about the church and their walk with Jesus. Call or email Pastor Jared if you would like to attend.
- November 14 – Vendor Show at BCC in the Family Life Center. Various vendors have agreed to set up their booths for our shopping pleasure. A percentage of their earnings will be donated to Jemo Health and Nutrition Fund.
- November 23 – BCC Community Brunch – Plan to attend this brunch which will be in the Commons Area. Proceeds will go to the Jemo Health and Nutrition Fund.
Women’s Small Groups for you to attend! Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend – Sunday evenings 6:30p – 8:00p at Claudette’s home. Contact Claudette at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1 John Bible Study – Thursday afternoon 1:00p – 3:00p at Bismarck Community Church. Contact Lyra at email@example.com or Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh – Monday evenings 7:00p – 8:30p at Ashlee’s home. Contact Ashlee at email@example.com.
Opportunities for Service:
- If you would like to provide a meal for Terry Krenz while she is going through treatments, contact Jen at 955-4482 or this website.
- Also meals are requested for Diana Bales as she too is going through treatments. Contact Yvonne at 223-3083.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Myhre Mentors - Interested in mentoring a kid by becoming a Big Brothers/Big Sisters at Myhre Elementary? Email BCC
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering, contact Marie. Call 391-4205 or Contact Marie
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for those who are going through treatment for cancer. Pray that God would give them strength as they are being treated.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for students and teachers, that this school year would be great for all.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@BismarckCommunityChurch.com by noon each Tuesday.