Make plans to join us for this Sunday service! Two service times are 9:15a and 11:00a.
9:15a – First service begins.
10:15a – 10:45a Coffee Corner in the Commons Area. Stay and enjoy the food and coffee and visit with one another.
11:00a – Second service begins.
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday during both services.
Communion will be served during both services.
The nursery will be open and staffed this Sunday.
Kids Church at 11:00a (during the second service) is for children age 3 to 5th grade. They will be attending during the entire service. Please sign your kids in at the Kids Check In Area in the foyer.
Adult classes at 11:00a.
Brent – Men’s Group – “To Be Told” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in a downstairs classroom.
Lyra – Women’s Group studying “To Be Told” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in the Ignition Room downstairs.
Kris – Parenting class studying the book “How Children Raise Parents” by Dan B Allender, PhD. Meet in the Commons Area.
Bruce and Kasey – “Prodigal God” by Tim Keller. This is open to everyone. Meet in the Conference Room.
Wednesday Night Activities for September 28, 2016.
* Meal begins @ 5:30p. The meal for this week is Chicken Strips and Mashed Potatoes.
* 6:00p – 7:30p – Activities for all kids age 3 years to 12th grade.
* K Group at 6:00p – contact Kathy or Ken @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- October 3 -Deadline for turning in your deposit for the February Jemo Trip. The amount due is $250.00.
- October 2 – Next Steps after the 2nd church service. Pizza will be served. Are you new at BCC? If you would like to know more about the mission, vision and leadership of BCC, contact Pastor Jared. Call the church at 223-3304 or email him at Jared@bismarckcc.org.
- October 16 – Student Missions Banquet (fund raiser for student trips) at BCC from 5:30p to 7:00p. Tickets are available at the Information Desk. Price is $15.00 for an individual, $25.00 for a couple and $115.00 for a table. The menu will be Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Vegetables, Garden Salad and Roll.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- Be sure to sign up for K groups on Sunday or call the church office (223-3304) to let us know you are interested. Groups will be put together to share a meal, share prayer needs and have a brief discussion of a Biblical content. Day and place can be decided in the group. This is a fun and excellent way to develop friendships that can encourage us to grow and share together. I highly recommend joining one!
- Volunteer needed – BCC is looking for a volunteer to write a bio of all the consistory members to put on our web page. Contact Jared if you are interested in doing this, email email@example.com.
- Just Get It Done Some Day Quilt Club are meeting Sunday, Sept 18 from 1:00p to 5:00p and every third Sunday of the month in the Commons Area. For more information, contact Marilyn at 701-471-9720.
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter. Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office if you are interested – 223-3304.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Marcia at 859-893-4517 if you would like more information or would like to help.
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list, they urgently need our support because two federal grants have been cut this year. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Coffee can also be purchased at Bismarck Community Church at our Missions Table. Click Here.
- Pray for members who are ill or recovering from surgery. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo. Read Ron’s recent news here.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.