Join us this Sunday (03/01) for Church Services at 9:15a or 11:00a!
Pastor Jared will be sharing a message this Sunday.
- 9:00a – Nursery and 3 yrs – K Sunday School Begins
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee) Middle School Youth will be serving the food. Free will offering is being taken.
- 10:45a – 3 yrs – 5th Grade Sunday School Begins
- 11:00a – Second Service Begin
- The nursery will be staffed during the services.
Wednesday programs - Join us for video clips of Missional Community Vision this week at 6:00p.
- 5:30p Wednesday evening dinner is served.
- 6:00p Programs begin for everyone.
- 8:00p Dismissal time.
Menu for Wednesday meals:
- March 4 – Chicken Strips
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- March 4 – video clips of Missional Community Vision at 6:00p.
- March 11 – Missional Community Night – Skating, sledding, meal and socializing for the entire family. Location is at the Jaycee Centennial Park on Century Ave and 4th Street. This is going to take place of regular Wednesday night church activities.
- March 28 – Easter Egg Hunt at 10:00a. We are looking for people who would like to donate candy to put in the eggs. Bring them to the church. If you would like to volunteer at this event, contact Ashlee. Invite kids to this fun event.
- March 28 – Jemo Banquet – Social time is 5:30p and dinner is at 6:00p. Tickets for the banquet are available at the Jemo table in the church foyer. The price is $25/person, $40/couple, or $180/table of 8. There will be a bucket raffle and entertainment. Please plan to attend this annual event and invite someone as your guest.
- April 5 – Easter Resurrection Service at 10:00am. Note the time change and one service. Make plans to attend and invite your entire family.
BCC 20/30: 20/30 something’s will meet 1st Saturday every month. Join them this Saturday, March 7th at 5:00p for a time of worship. Contact Kris for more information.
Opportunities for Service:
- We are looking for a coordinator to facilitate a prayer time on Sundays between 9:15a – 12:00p in the conference room. A prayer guide and devotional materials will be available. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer - Interested in volunteering, contact Marie. Call 391-4205 or Contact Marie
- The Jemo Health Fund - Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.