Join us this Sunday (07/05) at 10:00a
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
OUR SUMMER SERVICE TIME is 10:00a!
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
- The nursery will be open and staffed.
- No Summer Kids Church this Sunday due to the 4th of July .
Wednesday Night Activities have ended for the Summer. Will start again in the Fall.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- July 9th – Matt Maher concert tickets are available at the Rainbow Shop and at the church. Check out the Information Desk for your tickets on Sunday. The concert will be at the Belle Mehus at 7:30p. Ticket prices are $25.00 and VIP tickets are $50.00. Attend this concert to support Jemo Nutrition and Health.
- July 12th – Next Steps. Are you new here? Come to Next Steps and get to know more about the mission, vision and leadership of BCC. This is immediately after the service. Lunch will be provided.
- July 15 – 17 – Go Big Summer Blast (our backyard VBS). Contact Ashlee if you would like to participate in this outreach. Ashlee@bismarckcc.org.
- July 15 – 17 – In Bismarck For Good. Students will spend these days serving in our community and studying God’s word. Contact Kris for more information. Kris@bismarckcc.org.
- July 18 – Mid Summer Party at Tatley Park (next to the church) at 4:00p to 8:00p. Join us for a cookout. We will also have inflatables, games and music.
- July 26 – McDowell Dam service and baptism. The service will start at 10:00a at Shelter #1. Bring a sack lunch if you would like to stay and visit or play in the water after the service is over. Let Pastor Jared know if you are interested in baptism at email@example.com. There will not be a service at the BCC building that morning. Bring your own chairs and sunscreen.
- August 6 & 7 – Global Leadership Summit at New Song Church. Tickets are available now, see Troy to purchase yours. He has three left at the price of $99.00. After those are gone, the price is $129.00. This is a two day event that is broadcast LIVE to more than 375 location in North America alone. There are 13 speakers that will inspire you and give you practical skills to serve your church and community. Well worth going!
Opportunities for Service:
- We are looking for people who would like to host the Go Big Summer Blast in their backyard or nearby park. Also in need of people who want to be an adult leader or help in any way. Contact Ashlee at ashlee@Bismarckcc.org.
- Sunday morning prayer time is from 9:30 – 10:00a and 10 minutes after the service in the Conference Room. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Come to the church at 9:40a to learn important things going on and find out how you can help welcome people to our services!
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items that they are in need of, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Please pray for Alexis, Lori Cook’s daughter as they go to the Mayo Clinic on June 29. Alexis is also asking for financial help to cover some of the cost of travel, hotel, etc. If you would like to help support her go to this link: GoFundMe.com/u8kuva2.
- Pray for Blair and Nancy Ihmels as she is home recovering from a medical treatment.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.