Join us this Sunday (08/02) at 10:00a.
OUR SUMMER SERVICE TIME is 10:00a!
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
The nursery will be open and staffed.
Summer Kids Church is during the service for kids ages 3-6. Sign up ahead of the service (sign up table is in the FLC). They will be dismissed during the service.
Wednesday Night Activities have ended for the Summer. Will start again in the Fall.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- August 6 & 7 – Global Leadership Summit at New Song Church. Tickets are available now, see Troy to purchase yours. The price is $129.00. This is a two day event that is broadcast LIVE to more than 375 location in North America alone. There are 13 speakers that will inspire you and give you practical skills to serve your church and community. Well worth going!
- God, You and the Church – a Guide for Growing Disciples. Discipleship training begins Saturday, August 15th at 9:30a. The topic on that day is God. There will be books to read and videos that will help you grow and learn. If you are interested in joining, contact Pastor Jared.
- September 13 – Homecoming Sunday and Community Meal following the service.
- September 20 – Back to two service times: 9:15 and 11:00a.
- September 20 – Next Steps – Are you new here? Come to Next Steps and get to know more about the mission, vision and leadership of BCC. Find out how to get connected with others in small groups. Next Steps will follow the second service in the Commons Area. Contact Pastor Jared if you are interested.
Opportunities for Service:
- Sunday morning prayer time is from 9:30 – 10:00a and 10 minutes after the service in the Conference Room. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Come to the church at 9:40a to learn important things going on and find out how you can help welcome people to our services!
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for Patty M as she travels to China July 10-31. She will be teaching Chinese English teachers coming from all over the nation. She thanks us for partnering with her to reach the nations and supporting her.
- Please pray for Alexis, Lori Cook’s daughter as she is undergoing medical treatments. Alexis is also asking for financial help to cover some of the cost of travel, hotel, etc. If you would like to help support her go to this link: GoFundMe.com/u8kuva2.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.