Join us this Sunday (11/29) at 9:15a or 11:00a
9:15a – First service begins.
10:15a – 10:45a Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee).
11:00a – Second service begins.
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message this Sunday.
The nursery will be open and staffed during both services.
Kids Church for ages 3 to Kindergarten will be dismissed during the first service. During the second service, kids ages 3 to 5th grade will have Kids Church during the entire hour. Sign up your kids at the Kids Sign Up Table (Information desk).
Please check the lost and found items in the coat room in the clear tub. Some of these items could belong to you!?!
Sign up to purchase a poinsettia plant to decorate the stage for Christmas. The sign up clip board is on the Kids Check in table. Sunday, November 29th is the last day to do this. The cost is $15.00 per plant.
Four adult classes will be offered Sunday morning.
1) Kasey – Discipleship Bible Study 11:00a – in the Commons Area. (NOTE THE TIME CHANGE!)
2) Zach and Leah – “Making Room” by Christine D Pohl (Recovering Hospitality as a Christian Tradition) 11:00a – in the Commons Area.
3) Brent – Men’s Group 11:00a – in Room 102 (downstairs).
4) Lyra – Women of the Word 11:00a – in the Ignition Room (downstairs).
Wednesday Night December 2nd.
The meal this Wednesday is Taco in a Bag.
Children’s Ministries and Student Ministries are from 6:00p to 7:30p.
Adult Class are from 6:00p to 7:30p.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- December 6 – Freedom Fellowship Breakfast Benefit – Join us in the Commons Area from 8:30 – 11:00a for breakfast. The menu will be the same as what is served at Freedom Fellowship – waffles, bacon, strawberry cup and chocolate milk. All proceeds will be used to purchase a 15 passenger van. This van will be used to haul kids to church and other functions.
- December 13 – Congregational meeting right after the first service. We will be voting in new Deacons and Elders at this meeting. Make plans to attend this very important meeting.
- December 19 – Myhre School gift wrapping from 9:00 – 3:00. The kids that attend this school will be able to purchase gifts for their family members for a quarter each. We will wrap the gifts for them to take home.
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
Opportunities for Service:
- Sign up for with Schwan’s fund raiser to help raise money for those who will be traveling to Jemo in July 2016. This is easy to do and Schwan’s will be donating the money.
- A big thank you to everyone who donated baked goodies for the Jemo Vendor show.
- Also a big thank you for coming to the Vendor show to support Jemo.
- Sunday morning prayer time is after the first and second service in the FLC in the northwest corner. If you need prayer, feel free to come, there will be someone there to pray with you.
- Be a greeter! Volunteer to be a greeter.
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items. Right now they are in need of cleaning supplies, paper towels, detergent and canned goods. Check out their website for an updated needs list. For more information, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for members who are ill or recovering from surgery. Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.