Join us this Sunday (05/31) at 9:15a or 11:00a.
Starting June 7 our Summer Service Time will be at 10:00 AM only. A meal will also be served after church.
Pastor Jared will be sharing the message.
- 9:15a – First Service Begins
- 10:15a – 10:45a – Coffee Corner (stay and greet one another and enjoy a cup of coffee)
- 11:00a – Second Service Begin
- The nursery will be open and staffed during both services.
Wednesday Night Activities have ended for the Summer. Will start again in the Fall.
PAINTERS NEEDED!!!! Over the next few weeks Ashlee is looking for help to paint a few rooms in the church. She will begin Wednesday evening, May 27th at 5 pm. If you are willing to help, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 391-2419.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Check out the online giving page with instructional video
- May 31 – Profession of Faith Sunday. Many students will make a profession of their faith during the second service.
- June 7th – The start of one service at 10:00a for the summer months. We will also have a community meal on that day.
- June 8th – Team is leaving for Jemo.
- July 9th – Matt Maher concert tickets are available at the Rainbow Shop and at the church. Check out the Information Desk for your tickets on Sunday. The concert will be at the Belle Mehus. Attend this concert to support Jemo Nutrition and Health.
- July 15 – 17 – Go Big Summer Blast (our backyard VBS). Contact Ashlee if you would like to participate in this outreach. Ashlee@bismarckcc.org.
- July 15 – 17 – In Bismarck For Good. Students will spend these days serving in our community and studying God’s word. Contact Kris for more information. Kris@bismarckcc.org.
- July 18 – Mid Summer Party at Tatley Park (next to the church) at 4:00p to 8:00p. Join us for a cookout. We will also have inflatables, games and music.
Opportunities for Service:
- A regular prayer time on Sunday mornings at BCC is being organized. We are looking for people who would like to be a part of this prayer ministry. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Marie for more information at email@example.com.
- Be a greeter! Come to the church at 8:55a to learn important things going on and find out how you can help welcome people to our services!
- Join the BCC Media Team. Contact Dennis.
- Volunteer a Sunday in Children’s Ministry. Contact Ashlee.
- Donate Items for Freedom Fellowship Take Home Bags. Food Pantry Items, Blankets and Financial support. Contact Korri.
- Freedom Fellowship Volunteer. Second Sunday of the month travel down to McLaughlin, SD. Contact Korri
- Welcome House Volunteer – Interested in volunteering or donating items that they are in need of, contact Troy.
- The Jemo Health Fund – Help provide better health through nutrition and ongoing medical care for our Jemo sponsor kids. To contribute Click Here
- Buy Coffee Online. Support Jemo. Click Here.
- Pray for the team that is going on the mission trip to Jemo on June 8.
- Prayer of praise for healing for members of our church.
- Pray for the shut-ins who are unable to attend church. Consider visiting them, they would love company.
- Pray for the Jemo community in Ethiopia. WATCH this video of Misikir (Hope Chest Communications Manager at Jemo).
- Please pray for the staff at Bismarck Community Church.
- Please pray for Welcome House as they meet the needs of homeless families in this community.
- Please pray for Jeannette Myhre Elementary. Pray for the administration, students, teachers and parents.
- Please pray for the community surrounding Freedom Fellowship in McLaughlin, SD. Pray that the power of the Holy Spirit would renew that community fully.
- Please keep all BCC missionaries in your prayers – Patty, The Klein’s, The Schmeichel’s, and the staff at Jemo.
If you have any announcements, prayer/praise requests, or opportunities for service you would like published in this weekly email, please notify us at BCC@Bismarckcc.org by noon each Tuesday.