A word on service
Before you read about some of the things we NEED, take moment. Stop, and know that many people have already signed up to bring food for the Myhre Teachers on conference night. We love to provide a meal to the school that is becoming closer to our hearts. We have some wonderful people in our church body that are doing this. By the way, in case you’re interested, and would like to go to Myhre on November 2 and help serve and thank a teacher, please let Ashlee know. Ashlee@bismarckcc.org
THANK YOU to those people who are leading small groups this fall and helping grow our community groups.
THANK YOU to our “kids disciple makers” who are investing their lives into the next generation.
THANK YOU to those parents who are faithfully bringing their kids to the church events so that the core of their relationships as they grow will be their church family.
THANK YOU! To the many of you who continue to give time, energy and treasure to the purposes of this Kingdom of Christ outpost that we call Bismarck Community Church!
You are all so appreciated!
If you would like to serve in another area, here a a few upcoming needs…
1) Volunteer during the second service in Kids church. This is a pretty significant need right now. Our church is growing, and with that comes a lot of kids. let Ashlee know Ashlee@Bismarckcc.org
2) Come eat at Pizza Ranch on Monday night. All tips and ten percent of sales from that night find the Jemo Traveling team. It’s a great time to bring your friends out and have dinner with other people from BCC. Many of us will be there the entire night. If you use Facebook, join and share this event, let’s make it HUGE!
3) Trunk Or Treat. You could just drop off candy at one of the bins in the church, but we would love it if you would consider bringing your car too! The event is on halloween from 2-5PM. It’s a Saturday this year. Each year we meet as many as 300 people, it’d be great if you joined in!
4) Baked goods to help fund the Jemo Traveling Team. There will be a vendor show at BCC on November 20th and 21st. At this show we offer baked goods as an additional fundraiser. Baked items should be packed in half dozen or dozen sizes and labeled. They need to be at church by November 20th at noon.
5) Spend some time with a child. We heard from Big Brothers and Big Sisters last Sunday about the ways we can get to know a kid at Myhre, reading books and playing games. If this is something you might be interested in, check them out, let them know you want to volunteer at Myhre Elementary. Here is their website and their number is 701.222.0797.
Thank you again for all you do! YOU are the church, YOU are the people for the mission of God!